Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tinkle tinkle little star

As they potty train the kids at school, Ava's teachers have been singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to keep everyone seated.  Here is Ava's re-enactment:

Transcript:
A: Hi
H: Can you sing to her?
A: Twinkle Twinkle. (Baby): Yay.  I did it.  I pee peed potty.
H: Ohhhhh.  Baby pee peed on the potty?
A: Yay.
...
A: There.
H: There she goes.  She's not sitting inside the potty now.  She's sitting on the potty.  That's good. Okay...let's sing to her.
A: Twin
H: Kle.  Twinkle.
A: Twinkle. How I wonder what. Up above.  Ba-bove. Ba-ba-bove. Up-babove. How are you. Won't you. Twinkle. Up. How I. Yay!

A lot of people suggest that your brain turns to mush when you talk to a kid all day but I think we can all agree this video tells a different story.  Pretty riveting stuff.