We adore our beautiful and amazing neice. The fact that new sleep deprived parents can produce anything as funny and cool as this blog amazes us further. You guys raise the bar :) Much love, Emily and Tom
argh! repeated comment fail! I wrote something with a lot of exclamation points (I see that I have done this again, but the last exclamation points were more of the excited kind) and since it is gone into the ether, I'll say that it was also delightfully witty and well-written. Oh well. Anyway, I'm very excited about this new comment capability, and will be perusing the back issues for comment oportunities. I hope the commenting lasts! (Thanks, Brian! You've made so many people so happy!)
Congratulations on making it through the first 6 months!!! She is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, funny, and oh-so-familiar. We heart your blog and your lovely fake baby. -- Ashley & Griffin
ReplyDeleteWe adore our beautiful and amazing neice. The fact that new sleep deprived parents can produce anything as funny and cool as this blog amazes us further. You guys raise the bar :) Much love, Emily and Tom
ReplyDeleteargh! repeated comment fail! I wrote something with a lot of exclamation points (I see that I have done this again, but the last exclamation points were more of the excited kind) and since it is gone into the ether, I'll say that it was also delightfully witty and well-written. Oh well. Anyway, I'm very excited about this new comment capability, and will be perusing the back issues for comment oportunities. I hope the commenting lasts! (Thanks, Brian! You've made so many people so happy!)
ReplyDeleteI like the Grande Odalisque bathroom sink shot. Frame it! Make it gilded.
ReplyDelete